Operations: Sai Kung
Sha Ha Rd – inside gate – Commercial Carpark
Sai Kung, New Territories,
Hong Kong SAR
Operations: Ocean Education Centre
16b Kei Ling Ha San Wai
Kei Ling Ha San Wai, New Territories,
Hong Kong SAR
We declare that no personally identifiable information will be made available to any third party without the recipient’s permission.
Why we collect certain information
We collect certain information to enhance your experience of our web site. We want to know from which part of the world you have entered our website, and from which axis of the World Wide Web, in order to develop content suited to your interests and needs. We also analyse the effectiveness of each web page based on the amount of traffic and the amount of time spent at each page. As a result we are able to assess which parts of our web site are the most informative or useful for you. From the information that we gather we are endeavour to maximise your experience of our website in terms of effective communication and useful information.
Tracking of information
We track the means by which our site is entered. You may have typed in our address directly, or you may have entered our site by searching for a subject that interests you via a search engine, or via a link from another web site. If you enter a certain web page via a search engine we may record which search engine you have used as well as which particular web page has been entered through that search engine. We also may record from which country our web site has been accessed.
Links to other sites
Permission is granted to temporarily view and download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
• Modify or copy the material;
• Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without the prior consent of the copyright holders;
• Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this website;
• Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
• Transfer the materials to another person or mirror the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this website at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on web site are provided on an as-is basis. We make no warranties, either expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall We or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this website, even if We or an authorised representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may or may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, topographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This sites owners have not necessarily reviewed all of the pages and/or sites linked within this site, and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
Electronic forums, such as mail distribution lists and newsgroups, all have expectations regarding subject area and appropriate etiquette for posting. Users of these forums should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. The network resources rented by the Client may not be used to impersonate another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others or Provider. All messages transmitted by the Client should correctly identify the sender’s username, and may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings. Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks and must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to such.
Website Visitor Restrictions
While using this website, you may not:
• post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without Limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, provincial, state, or national or international law, including without limitation all applicable export control laws and regulations;
• post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
• post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder;
• upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through this website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder;
upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of this website itself or derivative works with respect thereto.